I find Japanese culture beautiful and endlessly fascinating. “Koko Ni” is a word that simply means “here” – but it’s also a concept that symbolizes being completely immersed in the reality of the current moment. Being present is something that so many women – including myself – tend to struggle with. I want women everywhere to have a strong sense of confidence and ownership of who they are, the gifts they possess, and the knowledge of how to use those gifts to better the world. Reminding yourself to be “here” will allow you to own your space and become powerful beyond measure.
- – Top: Grapefruit, Bergamot, Lemon
- – Heart: Clary Sage, Labdanum, Tobacco, Cinnamon
- – Base: Musk, Amber, Benzoin, Gaiacwood
- Use as part of your daily hair ritual
- Use after a sweaty workout
- Use to rid hair of smoke smells (cigarette, hookah, clubs, cigar lounges, etc)
- Rids hair of smell after using hot tools
- Rids hair of smell after receiving chemical services at the hair salon
- Use to add fragrance before a “night cap”
- Men- use in hair and beard
*Secure your own and experience the best hair perfume on the market!