I’m a firm believer that you can fall in love with cities the same way that you can fall in love with people. Although you may start out as strangers, over time there are places that make you come alive, force you to grow, cradle you during your dark times, and fill you with a happiness you never thought possible. For me, it’s Dallas. It makes me feel full. It allowed me to grow mentally, physically, and spiritually. It truly saved my life. Peaceful, joyful, and even a little kinky from time to time – Dallas, Texas always will be the place that continually calls me home.
- – Top: Bergamot, Mandarin
- – Heart: Jasmine, Rose, Orange Blossom
- – Base: Amber, Musk, Patchouli, Cedarwood
- Use as part of your daily hair ritual
- Use after a sweaty workout
- Use to rid hair of smoke smells (cigarette, hookah, clubs, cigar lounges, etc)
- Rids hair of smell after using hot tools
- Rids hair of smell after receiving chemical services at the hair salon
- Use to add fragrance before a “night cap”
*Secure your own and experience the best hair perfume on the market!